Jump to the content zone at the center

How to enroll in National Health Insurance?

1. Methods of enrollment:

(1)For those who are unemployed, if you are qualified as an dependent of the spouse or direct blood relatives to be enrolled, you should register at the insured unit of your spouse or lineal descendant to enroll as an dependent.

(2)If you are unemployed and cannot be enrolled through employed spouse or direct blood relatives, you can register at local administrative offices (villages, city or district) where your households are registered.

2. Detailed qualifications, insurance payment calculation and etc., please make your inquiries at the Bureau of National Health Insurance of Department of Health of Executive Yuan. Tel: 02-27065866