Jump to the content zone at the center

Where to get consultations or a lawyer if my spouse and I keep having fights?

Taipei New Immigrant Women and Family Service Center has multi-lingual “foreign languages counseling hotline”. (Tel: 2558-0119) It provides new immigrants family telephone counseling service. New immigrants can call to inform their situations and gain the legal or other consultations they need.